CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Irish Eyes are Smiling: newsboy hat-style

I'm stoked to introduce another Peep creation - the newsboy hat.  This versatile hat is reversible and can be worn several different ways.  You're getting 2 hats/at least 4 styles for the price of one!  There is a small strip of elastic in the back to keep the hat snug.  *Adult sizes are also available. (Yay!)

The hat shown is pretty gender-neutral (and yes, it's the same hat just different sides).  I have hats that go from the boy-est of boys to the girliest of girls (you can even add a sweet rosette pin on the side).  My son's not a huge fan of hats (unless they're off of his head!) and he doesn't mind wearing this style - which is great for our day at the park.

Cap Hat style

Driver's Cap style

Reversible Newsboy Hat
Child - $28
Adult - $30
Come visit my booth at the Little Blue River Art Fest on June 10th and 11th.  Mention you're a follower of my blog or that you've "liked" me on Facebook for a discount on your purchase!

0 comments:

Post a Comment